About Me

My photo
fuckoff, florida, United States
I've got a short attention span, shorter fuse and zero patience for most mundane bullshit. I've been called Rooster for years, don't care who started it but I like it. It's descriptive, concise and fitting. I've only got two real goals in life, pissing people off and chasing tail. I work more than I should, I paid way too much for my education and I don't buy half the bullshit they tried to sell me. I'm not politically correct, I despise affirmative action and refuse to be treated as a second class citizen in the country that I choose to defend. I am always armed, I always have cash and I never, repeat, never back out of a fight. I enjoy pushing people's buttons and hate people that can't take a good joke. If I wanted to hear some bitch boy cry about how his daddy never loved him, I'd shove a tampon in my ass and become a fucking shrink. I will only post things on here that relate to my likes, desires or pleasures. Expect big guns, bug tits, fast cars and no apologies.

10 May 2011

Day One

so i promised that i would not hold back.  guess what, i don't have anything that needs holding back.  i shoot things for food, i stare a tits and ass and drive like a bat-outta-HELL and enjoy every minute of it. 

what you can expect in this blog
  • pics of cars, guns, betties, and anything i find cool
  • my ranting and raving about my choice topic of the moment
  • cursing, nudity, immorality, blaspheme, and anything to piss of the catholics
  • recipes for meat, beer, liquor, potatoes and anything requiring an open flame
  • tips, tricks and education on how men should act, dress and just be men
  • information on buying, carrying, firing and caring for firearms of all kinds
  • the same for all sharp objects
  • a few of my pet peeves and personal issues as yet to be determined...
what you can expect to never see in this blog
  • anything pink that  ain't nipples, pussy  or a caddy
  • scooters, minibikes or other gay motorcycle wannabes
  • kittens, puppies or any other cutesy fucking animals
  • kit cars, pro built "street rods," chrome newer than 1965 or any other poser car shit
  • tricks for getting betties, if she ain't climbing in your pants with  out you beggin, you're with the wrong one
  • touchy-feely panzy ass shit that just makes you feel good, my stories will have you shaking in your boots, shittin your drawers and laughing your ass off all in the same few words.
that said, i will be amending my list as i see fit, it's my blog, my story, i tell it the way i want it heard.  my rules are for me, you just have to live with them.  enough shit for tonight.

get the fuck out.

No comments:

Post a Comment