About Me

My photo
fuckoff, florida, United States
I've got a short attention span, shorter fuse and zero patience for most mundane bullshit. I've been called Rooster for years, don't care who started it but I like it. It's descriptive, concise and fitting. I've only got two real goals in life, pissing people off and chasing tail. I work more than I should, I paid way too much for my education and I don't buy half the bullshit they tried to sell me. I'm not politically correct, I despise affirmative action and refuse to be treated as a second class citizen in the country that I choose to defend. I am always armed, I always have cash and I never, repeat, never back out of a fight. I enjoy pushing people's buttons and hate people that can't take a good joke. If I wanted to hear some bitch boy cry about how his daddy never loved him, I'd shove a tampon in my ass and become a fucking shrink. I will only post things on here that relate to my likes, desires or pleasures. Expect big guns, bug tits, fast cars and no apologies.

11 May 2011

get it straight

some paper pushing hipster jackwad decided to challenge my convictions to day.  he heard me cracking wize about Gingrich running for the rep nomination this morning.  essentially i said at least the lying sack of shit has all of the intern fucking outta him by now, hell the bastard looks like a cross between a frickin abominable snow man and a fat Don Knotts (I'm only 27 but i appreciate the classics).  so fucking skinny jeans with a man-muffin top, shirt about 3 sizes too small, skin paler than a fucking ghost stature made out of alabaster and shit in his hair (he smells like shit, i assume that's what's in his hair) starts babbling about how the reps will just spend more on wars we don't need to fight.  now i don't like any politician and i think military service should be compulsory (enlistment, not officer corps) for all wanna be politicians, and i sure as shit don't agree with spending my tax money on shit we don't need, but i would pay for my own weapons and ammo to get the chance to put a couple a Taliban towel heads in an early grave.  i build missiles and fix planes, i love it but, i wanna fight goddamnit.  so girly-boy spouts some more about how the elitist, rich white men in Washington are bankrupting our nation on a vendetta and that anyone who serves for them are just as bad but dumber .  about this time me and 3 Vets we work with have had about enough.  i inform him that if he wants to trash talk our military and leadership i expect him to be wearing a burka in the morning, because if he wants to talk like a bitch I'll treat him like one, just like a Taliban member would, and to top it off i want his mom and little sister to line up to blow me every day before work but I'd better not see their faces or I'll pour acid on them.  at this point bitch boy is sputtering, a retired Sargent-major and Master Sergeant cut me off before i loose my job, cause I'm yellin at this point.  the Master Sergeant explains to him that he may want to rethink his attitude and take the rest of the day off.  the only one that hadn't spoke up was the most senior guy in the room, a retired Full Bird and current VP in the company.  once sissy boy left he looked at the three of us and shook his head, "Gingrich is a slime ball, and shouldn't be allowed near the white house.  if that idiot comes in dressed like that tomorrow, send him too me, I'll have a burka waiting for him."

all i got to say is i hope that flabby spandex freak struts in in his best fucking chuck taylor slip ons and a pair of jeans tighter than a body builder's speedo, cause i think the Colonel will probably follow through with it, and i'll just bet that bitch boy won't open his trap in that building ever again.

No comments:

Post a Comment