About Me

My photo
fuckoff, florida, United States
I've got a short attention span, shorter fuse and zero patience for most mundane bullshit. I've been called Rooster for years, don't care who started it but I like it. It's descriptive, concise and fitting. I've only got two real goals in life, pissing people off and chasing tail. I work more than I should, I paid way too much for my education and I don't buy half the bullshit they tried to sell me. I'm not politically correct, I despise affirmative action and refuse to be treated as a second class citizen in the country that I choose to defend. I am always armed, I always have cash and I never, repeat, never back out of a fight. I enjoy pushing people's buttons and hate people that can't take a good joke. If I wanted to hear some bitch boy cry about how his daddy never loved him, I'd shove a tampon in my ass and become a fucking shrink. I will only post things on here that relate to my likes, desires or pleasures. Expect big guns, bug tits, fast cars and no apologies.

01 October 2011

Food

i promised recipes, try this:
you need-


  • 1 (4 pound) pork roast (boston butt or shoulder)
  • 1 teaspoon salt
  • 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
  • 1 large red onion, chopped
  • 1 1/4 cups diced green chile pepper (or 1 can smoked  chipotles in adobo, chopped)
  • 1 teaspoon chili powder
  • 1 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
  • 1 (5 ounce) bottle hot pepper sauce (Tabasco, Louisiana red spot or Valentina's)
  • 1 teaspoon garlic powder
salt and pepper the meat.  smoke it for 2-3 hours, about half way (you could just sear it for 4-5 min on each side in a hot skillet if you don't have a smoker).  combine everything in a crock pot just big enough to hold it all(4-6 qt).  cover with Mexican beer and let it simmer on low all day (6-8 hours) or over night.  eat it like taco meat, enchilada filling or any other dead, spicy, tasty animal.

No comments:

Post a Comment