About Me

My photo
fuckoff, florida, United States
I've got a short attention span, shorter fuse and zero patience for most mundane bullshit. I've been called Rooster for years, don't care who started it but I like it. It's descriptive, concise and fitting. I've only got two real goals in life, pissing people off and chasing tail. I work more than I should, I paid way too much for my education and I don't buy half the bullshit they tried to sell me. I'm not politically correct, I despise affirmative action and refuse to be treated as a second class citizen in the country that I choose to defend. I am always armed, I always have cash and I never, repeat, never back out of a fight. I enjoy pushing people's buttons and hate people that can't take a good joke. If I wanted to hear some bitch boy cry about how his daddy never loved him, I'd shove a tampon in my ass and become a fucking shrink. I will only post things on here that relate to my likes, desires or pleasures. Expect big guns, bug tits, fast cars and no apologies.

12 October 2011

Nebels, I Werf them!

No comments:

Post a Comment